Overly’s Country Christmas® is the perfect holiday destination for tour groups that lets you include many other exciting stopovers en route.
- Visit the inspirational Flight 93 Memorial.
- See live name entertainment at The Palace Theatre.
- Take a candlelight tour of the historic Compass Inn.
- Experience American art with a southwestern PA emphasis at the newly renovated Westmoreland Museum of American Art.
- Enjoy many of our area's fine and casual dining spots.
- Stay overnight at an area local lodge or any number of hotels or B&Bs.
Or, click on Holiday Happenings for more ideas or visit the Laurel Highlands Visitors Bureau website. Reservation recommended.
Allow 1 to 1.5 hours for your tour groups' visit to Overly’s Country Christmas® Christmas Village. On high-traffic nights and if your group is on a time schedule, your motor coach may forego taking the driveway that is lined with lighted displays to access the parking lot, and may go directly into Christmas Village . . . just advise our volunteer tour guide.
Click for more information on Bus Groups at Overly's Country Christmas®, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-423-1400.